Tuesday, August 10, 2010
It's Called The Robby Wash and It Will Change The Way You Do Laundry! A Review!
Just when you think they had come up with every way to do your laundry, out of the blue - Robby Wash Blue that is - pops this product!
At first I was skeptical...I had tried something similiar a few years ago and it just didn't work. But I cleared my mind of any pre-conceived ideas, read the directions, and threw it into my washing machine and waited for it to do it's thing.
And yes, I am happy to report..it did it's thing and it did it well! My clothes were clean, there was no residue and I continue to use it two weeks later! I may never have to buy detergent again!
Oh yeah..you have no idea what I am talking about, huh?
This is what Oransi, the website which brings you this really cool product, has to say about what the Robby Wash Ball is:
"Easy to use:
1. Toss it in your washing machine and leave it there (works with both front and top load washing machines)
2. None of the hassles that you have with traditional laundry detergent such as lugging it through the store, cleaning up spilled detergent, etc.
3. Easy on your wallet
Effective – The Robby Wash ball uses a unique and patented worldwide technology to clean your laundry even better than the powder laundry detergents it was independently tested against. Its activated macromolecules are gradually released through the wash, dissolving dried-in stains by generating ions which activate the water molecules. This increase in the pH enables the activated molecules to penetrate deep into the fabrics and attach themselves to the stains. As the motion of the drum agitates the clothes, the stains come away easily from the fabric and dissolve in the water. Of all the systems on the market, Robby Wash's effectiveness is tested, proven and guaranteed.
•Ultra high efficiency laundry solution - no need to add any laundry detergent
•Hypoallergenic and great choice as a baby laundry detergent cleaner
•Does not pollute the environment like standard laundry detergents
•Easy to refill so you do not need to throw away the ball
•RoHS lead free directive certified
•No phosphates or chlorine
•Safe to use with bleach however we recommend using our included stain stick for stain removal or a salt cleaner as this will not damage the fibers in your laundry like bleach can."
You toss the ball, which is filled with detergent pellets, into your washing machine and then...well that's all you have to really do! When the wash is done, remove the ball to let it dry and then toss it right back in when you do your next laundry load.
If you still aren't convinced, check out 11 reasons to use the Robby Wash!
1. Save money – it’s hard enough to carry all those boxes of laundry detergents much less pay a premium for them – that’s why we make it affordable for you. Standard laundry detergents can cost you up to $1 per load whereas the highly efficient robby laundry ball is less than $0.25 per load.
2. Simple. Just throw it in the washing machine.
Anyone can now do the laundry! Works in both front and top load washing machines.
3. Targeted cleaning.
Use the fuschia ball for low temperature loads (32-90ºF) and the blue washing ball for high temperatures (32-180ºF). Maintains softness in your laundry while removing odors and stains.
4. Hypoallergenic. Since you are not using cups of laundry detergent your laundry is cleaned in a manner that is much easier on your skin while at the same time giving you the performance you expect in a highly efficient laundry cleaner.
5. Baby safe laundry solution. Formulated to being gentle on your child's clothes but strong enough to remove the stains.
6. Free stain stick included with each washing ball purchase.
7. Fresh scent. Your clothes will have a very light fresh scent for a feeling of freshness.
8. High efficiency laundry. Each Robby Wash ball pack will clean on average for 12 months. This includes three refill packets of macromolecules. If you have an over-sized washing machine, we recommend using two washing balls.
9. Helps the environment. Just look at what you are not dumping down the pipes (10 ounce ball = 75+ pounds of laundry detergent)!
10. Economical refills. Simply open the tab on the ball to refill with the macro molecule pellets when they are less than 75% full. This keeps you from having to throw away the ball. Each ball should last for 2-3 years.
11. Safety. Designed in France to meet the strict compliance requirements of the Europe and contains no phosphates or chlorine. The Robby Wash ball has received safety certifications from REACH, RoHS. Each ball is made of durable ABS materials.
Click here to purchase the Robby Wash!
Posted by wendy wallach at 10:56 PM