Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Always a Honeymoon With The Man That I Love: The Honeymoon For Lovers Kit From Eden Fantasys!

This past weekend I had the chance to spend some quality alone time with the man that I love.  We brought along The Honeymoon for Lovers Kit to play with and were pleasantly surprised with the quality and variety of the items that are included. 

Here's what Eden Fantasys has to say about this kit:

Designed for lovers with a passion for seduction and who want to make their special night even more so,


The honeymoon for lover’s kit has everything you need to take the two of you into the early hours of the morning, and then some.

That’s because, with ingredients that range from personal massagers to sensual lotions, this kit is guaranteed to keep you busy, at least for longer than the usual five minutes we’re used to.


So let’s go through the list:

1. Strawberry flavored massage oil-just what it sounds like, and it’s edible. So give your partner some stress relief; we’re sure she’ll return the favor.

My Comment: I liked the way that this smelled and tasted!

2. Vibrator-five inches of reverberating happiness-a great way to give yourself a head start during foreplay. Its gentle vibrations are controlled via the multi-speed twist knob base.

My Comment: A pretty standard vibe that does the trick!

3. Almond body massage oil-another fragrant excuse to explore your partner’s entire body from head to toe, and provide a little relaxation in the process.

My Comment: This is my favorite item in the kit!  I love the smell and just a drop goes a really long way!

4. Raspberry sunshine love suds-get clean before you get dirty

My Comment: Fun in the tub!

5. Feather-brings to life any part of the body it’s brushed against

My Comment: My least favorite item from the kit.  Too small and flimsy to really be useful.

6. Wooden power massager-no vibrations, just a good ol’ fashioned firm and hard edge-ribbed massager.

My Comment: Nice and simple!

7. Power passion candle-something about its scent gets you in the mood all on its own.

My Comment: It's a nice candle that completes the overall mood of the whole kit.

So once you set the perfect mood, where the rest of the night takes you is entirely up to your imagination.

Product code: TO34004.

Flavor:Almonds / Strawberry / Raspberry


Weight:2 lb


Powered By:Aa-1 .Material:Plastic .Length:5" .

Special Features:Edible


Scented


Safety features:Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic / Food-grade material / Latex free  
 
The one negative for me was the fluff that comes inside the canister ( which itself is actually quite nice)...it looked like shredded cellophane and was just something that had to be thrown away.
 
Overall a nice collection of items and great for " couple-time".
 
 
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this item in order to write this review but it in no way obligated me or influenced what I wrote in this post.
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW !!! Sounds like simple (as in not kinky !) yet fun..