Recently I blogged about the brand new bareMinerals Skincare line and I was really excited to learn that I was one of the bloggers chosen to get a chance to try some of the products myself!
Skincare is very important to me, especially as I get older. I look for products that can not only help my skin but are reasonably priced and as natural as possible. Walk into any department store and you can see how hard that actually is - especially the part about reasonably priced!
I was given the Naturally Luminous Skin Renewing Trio to try which consists of three distinct products: A cleanser, a moisturizer, and an eye treatment product. Here's what bareMinerals has to say about this trio of products; ( and BTW - the whole trio costs $26!)
"This 30-day cleanser, moisturizer and eye treatment trio is the perfect introduction to bareMinerals Skincare. Our Purifying Facial Cleanser removes makeup and impurities while also hydrating and renewing skin. Our Purely Nourishing Moisturizer keeps your skin moisturized and protected so you can have younger-looking skin day after day. Our Skincare Firming Eye Treatment, completes your routine, restoring firmness and reducing puffiness around the eye area. All 3 formulas are powered by our 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex clinically proven to deliver incredible skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover, smaller-looking pores, increased luminosity and antioxidant protection.
- Purifying Facial Cleanser (60 mL / 2 Fl. Oz.)
- Purely Nourishing Moisturizer: Combination Skin (30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz.)
- Skincare Firming Eye Treatment (5 mL)"
The Purifying Facial Cleanser takes off my makeup as well as the grime that seems to settle on my face after a busy day without being harsh and drying. Again I don't have to scoop or pump out the product so it is super easy to apply. I only need a small amount to really make my face feel clean and fresh!
The Skincare Firming Eye Treatment seems to be just the thing that I need to combat the dark circles and general puffiness that seem to plague my under-eye region. The directions are clear in how much to apply and so far it seems to be effective at making that delicate under-eye region look and feel better overall.
Here is some great info taken directly from the website: it is chockful of useful and interesting information.
Here's what women have said about our Purifying Facial Cleanser*:
- Here's what women have said about our Purely Nourishing Cream for Combo Skin*:
- 100% of women felt their skin texture was noticeably improved.
- 98% of women saw an improvement in firmness and elasticity.
- 90% of women saw a reduction in the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles.
- Here's what women have said about our Skincare Firming Eye Treatment*:
- 85% felt the eye area looked firmer, more youthful and revived with continued use.
- 94% agreed the eye area looked and felt softer and smoother both immediately and with continued use.
- 70% saw an instant reduction of puffiness around the eye area.
- Splash face with water and massage Purifying Facial Cleanser over face using a gentle circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Apply Purely Nourishing Moisturizer to freshly cleansed skin. Repeat morning and night.
- For Skincare Firming Eye Treatment, apply six dots in a "C" curve-from brow bone to under-eye area-and gently pat into skin until absorbed. Use twice daily.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this review but I did receive a free sample for review purposes. This in no way influenced my blog review.