Sunday, April 03, 2011

Tinyprints: Custom Mother's Day Cards To Make Her Day Special!

I remember my first official Mother's Day.  Sarah was a few months old, I was all alone, living in Rapid City, South Dakota and still trying to grasp the concept that I was indeed a mother.  Money was tight but I wanted to find some way to make it special.

Circus geek that I am, I decided to splurge on two tickets to the local circus that just happened to have a special Mother's Day show.  I dressed Sarah in her Sunday best, spruced myself up as good as I could, and out we went for our first special day.

Sarah was a few months old and only drank her formula but I feasted on cotton candy, popcorn, and hot dogs.  She slept through most of it, but I enjoyed looking over at her sleeping every now and then with the knowledge that she was my daughter and I had now earned the title of, "Mom".  Sure, it wasn't a fancy meal in an expensive restaurant and sure there were no big gifts to open but I felt like the most important Mother in the world. 

Making mom feel important is what Mother's Day is really all about.  Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Father’s Day Cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations or photo birth announcements. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo books and calendars to commemorate the event.

Take a few minutes to check out the Tiny Print's Mother's Day cards at http://www.tinyprints.com/greeting/shop/mothers-day-cards.htm



They offer Mother’s Day greeting cards for all sorts of moms – mom friends, moms, mothers-in-law… You want to tell her she’s doing a great job as a mom or thank her for being there for you? We have the card for it!

What is your favorite Mother's Day memory?


No comments: