Monday, April 04, 2011

Keeping The Honeymoon Going; Eden Fantasys Can Help!

At this writing I have been married just over a month!  Wow!  Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it?  One of the things I am most eager to do is to keep that "honeymoon" feeling alive.  Eden Fantasys to the rescue!


You guys know they have tons of the latest and greatest adult toys, but did you know they also have a great selection of lingerie and items of a more sensual nature?  Here are a few of my favorites - forget a box of chocolates for Mother's Day - buy me some of these!

I love the whole idea of the Kamasutra Bath Salts - Everything from the color to the cool shell you use to scoop out the salts into your tub.

I think that The Bed Of Roses Deluxe Kit would be perfect for when we have some alone time.
This Breast Balm sounds like it would feel great and smell wonderful!
I could actually care less what this does - the fact that it is called Worship Me makes it a no brainer in my book!

Now if I can only get my mother to look around Eden Fantasys - would make for one interesting Mother's Day gift exchange - don't you think?

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post but will receive a gift card in appreciation for posting about this company on this blog.  That in no way influenced what I wrote. 


No comments: