Alight: Plus-Size Clothing That You feel Good About Wearing! A Review and Giveaway!
Those of us of more "ample" proportions bemoan the fact that many of the clothes offered on mainstream websites would have looked better on my grandmother then on those of us who are of the non-geriatric age range.
So happy to have found Alight; the clothes are modern and fresh, the cuts and sizing realistic and true to life, and the prices are on par with "non-plus" size clothing.( BTW...can someone please tell me WHY plus-sized clothing is more expensive then its regular sized counterparts? Often even for the exact same item? I mean they don't charge more for a size 0 vs. a size 9, why is it then perfectly alright to charge more for a size 16 then it is for a size 4?) But I digress!
Many of the items are really rather pretty...and many also come in my favorite color "purple",,,,check some cool items:
this one...the softness of the drape and the flower for embellishment...
So now the good part....Alight is generously offering to provide a plus sized top of their choosing to one of you, my dear readers!
If you want to win, this is what you have to do:
(1) You MUST be a Google Friend Connect follower of my blog ( this will be verified)
(2) You MUST join the Alight Newsletter via this link.
BOTH (1) and (2) MUST be done for your initial entry! Leave me ONE comment stating that both items were completed. If you already follow/ subscribe to the newsletter and/or both/either please just let me know in that mandatory first comment as well.
If you want additional entries:
(3) Follow me on Twitter
(4) Follow Alight on Twitter
(5) Tweet about this giveaway using @alightcom in your tweet ( leave one comment with a link to your tweet)
(6) "Like" Alight on Facebook and let them know I sent you!
(7) Go to the Alight website and tell me another product that looks interesting.
(8) Blog about this giveaway and leave me a comment with a link to your post and link back to this give-a-way post as well!
(9) Subscribe to my blog via email (use sign up on sidebar)
Give-a-way to run until 11:59 pm EST on September 18, 2010. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Email will be sent to winner with a response needed within 72 hours of winning email with shipping information. If winner does not respond to email, an alternate winner will be chosen. Good only within the continental USA and Canada. Make sure you leave a contact email within your post or check to make sure that I can email you via your blogger profile.
Disclaimer: Alight provided me with a free sample in order to conduct this review, but I was under no obligation to publish a review on this blog. . Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the product sample