Thursday, September 16, 2010


This post brought to you by TiVo. All opinions are 100% mine.

Oh the love I have for that cute little TiVo man and the signature TiVo sound!  It is truly music to these ears!  It is no secret amongst my friends that I would be lost without my TiVo.  It might be a rather old model but I can't imagine TV without it!  I never have to rush home to catch the finale of my favorite show and when I get an important phone call I can answer it because TiVo allows me to pause even live action broadcasts!

It's no wonder I was excited to learn that TiVo has introduced a new system, the TiVo Premiere,  Along with the new TiVo Slide they make a mighty fierce duo!  Just in time for the upcoming Fall TV schedule, it makes discovering this fall TV season’s best entertainment (web video, TV, and movies) easier than ever !!

Let's say you are curious about a popular show that you somehow forgot to start watching because you were too busy doing silly things like working or dating. No problems! With the exclusive TiVo Search and TiVo Collections features, you can catch up in a matter of clicks. Find upcoming episodes and entire previous seasons on Netflix, Amazon Video On Demand or Blockbuster On Demand.  You can also subscribe to the Fall TV Guru Guide to make sure you don't miss the series that has everyone buzzing, like Glee or Community.

My favorite feature of the new TiVo Premiere is one that lets you check what your favorite actors are up to and what new projects they are currently working on.  Similar to the Internet Movie Database (IMDB), with TiVo Premiere you can check out everything your favorite actors have done – and then watch it right there via YouTube, Amazon VOD, Blockbuster, Netflix or your cable lineup.

Make sure to become a Facebook Fan of TiVo to stay current with all your important TiVo news.  And Enter to Win a new TiVo Slide in the " 30 slides in 30 Days" Sweepstakes."  It ends 9/22/2010 so don't wait and enter today!


Visit Sponsor's Site














Visit Sponsor's Site




No comments: