Monday, September 27, 2010
If you read this blog you know I just finished a killer review and giveaway for Alight! I am back to let you know if you entered and didn't win you still have another chance right now!
Not already familiar with Alight? They make stylish and trendy plus sized clothing that you are delighted to be seen wearing!
For the fall, I am really feeling these pieces!
Back in Black Lace Top
Stunning Metallic Bracelet
Alight is offering you, my dear readers the chance to win an item of their choice for your very own!
If you want to win, this is what you have to do:
(1) You MUST be a Google Friend Connect follower of my blog ( this will be verified)
(2) You MUST join the Alight Newsletter via this link.
BOTH (1) and (2) MUST be done for your initial entry! Leave me ONE comment stating that both items were completed. If you already follow/ subscribe to the newsletter and/or both/either please just let me know in that mandatory first comment as well.
If you want additional entries:
(3) Follow me on Twitter
(4) Follow Alight on Twitter
(5) Tweet about this giveaway using @alightcom in your tweet ( leave one comment with a link to your tweet)
(6) "Like" Alight on Facebook and let them know I sent you!
(7) Go to the Alight website and tell me another product that looks interesting.
(8) Blog about this giveaway and leave me a comment with a link to your post and link back to this give-a-way post as well!
(9) Subscribe to my blog via email (use sign up on sidebar)
Give-a-way to run until 11:59 pm EST on October 26th, 2010. Winner to be chosen via Random.org. Email will be sent to winner with a response needed within 72 hours of winning email with shipping information. If winner does not respond to email, an alternate winner will be chosen. Good only within the continental USA and Canada. Make sure you leave a contact email within your post or check to make sure that I can email you via your blogger profile.
Disclaimer: Alight provided me with a free sample in order to conduct this review, but I was under no obligation to publish a review on this blog. . Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the product sample
Posted by wendy wallach at 12:05 AM