Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Stress Relieving Pedicure at The Fountain Spa in Ramsey, New Jersey: Introducing Carmela!

I am sure that many of my dear readers have had a pedicure at some point in their lives.  Well, I am here to let you know that whatever type of pedicure you may have had in the past, it is nothing like the one that I received recently from Carmela at The Fountain Spa in Ramsey, New Jersey!

She is a licensed manicurist and has been there for 11 "wonderful"  years. She does manicures, pedicures, reflexology and Reiki.

This is what Carmela has to say about what she does at The Fountain Spa:

"There is a really great pedicure that I do here at The Fountain called "The Stress Reliever Pedicure" It is a little bit of relaxing technique with some reflexology. Reflexology is the science that deals with the principal that there are reflexes in the feet and hands which correspond to all the glands, organs and parts of the body. Stimulating these reflexes properly can relieve alot of stress and tension and can help many health problems in a natural way.



I also do Reiki which is hands on healing. Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing, removes energy blockages and negativities. It also promotes well being,strengthens immune systems and reduces stress.

From the moment my pedicure started Carmela made me feel relaxed and appreciated.  She could not do enough to make me feel comfortable and feel stress free.  She even knew what color to pick out for me to use ( purple baby!).

The pedicure was wonderful but the reflexology portion was over the top!  Carmela explained the premise behind the concept of Reflexology and I found her to me most fascinating!  What was abundantly clear was how much she loved people and what she was doing.  I can't wait to go back and see what she does for an encore!

The next time you need salon services at The Fountain Spa, be sure to ask for Carmela!  You can thank me later!


No comments: