Saturday, September 18, 2010

My European Facial at The Fountain Spa in Ramsey, New Jersey: Introducing Brenda!

I just had the privilege of experiencing my first European Facial at The Fountain Spa in Ramsey, New Jersey.  I was so lucky to have Brenda as my aesthetician! 

Let me tell you a little bit about Brenda.

She has over 22 years of experience in the field of aesthetics.  She was trained by CIDESCO, which is recognized as the top international designation for the committed skincare professional.

It is the most prestigious qualification one can obtain in this field, as it qualifies one to work on you from head to toe.

She taught Aesthetics for 4 years in a UK college.

She has a wide range of experience having worked at spas in Ireland, Jordan and the States.

This is what Brenda wants you to know:

"My philosophy is that the care you take of your skin in your 20's determines how your skin will look in your 30s,40s ,50s.

My aim is to educate the client about their skin and products while giving them the ultimate experience where they leave me feeling totally relaxed.


I do full body waxing specializing in Brazilians. Having been European trained I prefer to use hard wax on sensitive areas and the lip/eyebrows."

Impressed yet?  I certainly was! 

The consummate professional, she was friendly and made me feel right at ease with her treatment.

She knew immediately that I had been a smoker ( ex) by the damage she saw on the skin of my cheekbones ( a great reason to stop smoking NOW).  And she had some great suggestions on how to keep further damage from occurring.

Her touch was warm and relaxing and I was putty in her hands!

Her insight into the current condition of my face and her suggestions for keeping me looking my best were logical and very easy to do.  She never pushed me to buy any products in particular and nothing she did suggest was out of the realm of my financial possibilities.

She explained each step of the process and made me her #1 priority for the entire length of my facial.  I was pleasantly surprised to know that she provides a number of different types of facials and body waxing at The Fountain Spa.

The next time you book at The Fountain Spa make sure to ask for Brenda for your facial and body care procedures!  You can thank me later!


No comments: