Thursday, December 31, 2009








Wow..I can't believe that it is 2010 already!!  Where did this year go?  So many things happened..good things, bad things, and even in-between things.

I started "It's Really Only a Purple World" early this year and am so happy to have seen it grow to what it is today.  From product reviews to give-a-ways, to events coverage to social issues I seemed to have touched on it all!

I hope that the coming year brings an even better blog experience for you, my dear readers, and I am open to any suggestions you might have about how to improve "It's Really Only a Purple World" as well as suggestions on the types of things you would be interested in hearing about in the upcoming year!

A joyous and safe Happy New Year 2010 to All!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! May this year be the best of the best. :)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Wendy! Happy 2010! Thanks so much for your sweet visit! Wishing you a year full of love and endless creativity! Have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Lisa :)