Tuesday, December 01, 2009






My Black Saturday: The Night He Kept On Walking

Throughout the history of this blog I have been dating a man named Daryl; he is referenced in a number of my posts over the past few months and was a tremendous help in the editing and correction of my numerous grammatical and spelling errors.

This past holiday weekend Daryl walked away from me and never looked back.

I know this has nothing to do with product reviews or give-a-ways or life with my teenage daughter; it does have to do with the real life issues that we as adults face everyday.

I am okay and am trying to look ahead at new opportunities and adventures instead of trying to figure out what went wrong;...It's my way of trying to obtain the closure that often eludes me in these types of life events.

For now, I will continue to offer my twist on what I am writing about, albeit with possible spelling and grammatical errors intact.

Feel free to jump in to the position Daryl held and let me know of any errors you find.

And to Daryl...thanks for helping this blog and this woman over the past year.


No comments: