Monday, July 19, 2010


Did Someone Say Bling?  Chunky Bling - It's A Beautiful Thing!

Happened to get the head's up on a great website for affordable bling called Chunky Bling.  Of course, I was immediately drawn to this purple ring - but while there I discovered lots of other cool items!

Like these bead watches you can build yourself...you  pick out the band and face and they have tons to choose from.

Or this really current Chunky Jewelry...great accessories for those summer beach parties!

They have bead bracelets in a ton of colors to match any outfit...

I especially love the mother's bracelets - which you also build yourself!

They even have charm necklaces....yep, you can build these to suit you as well!  Even cooler, they are interchangeable..just like the watches.

Take a look at Chunky Bling and let me know what catches your eye!


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I have a 'thing' for bling so I'll go check it out. I mostly collect vintage rhinestones but it wouldn't hurt me to branch out! LOL!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I like that one you have pictured! I am going to check out the website now.