Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Could it be? Yes, it could. Something's coming, something good,


If You can wait! Something's coming, I know what it is -


And it is gonna be GREAT!!!

Tony in West Side Story said it best when he sang those lines.  He knew how it feels when you anticipate something really big on the horizon....something you know is gonna be big if you just have a little patience and wait for it.

My " Something's Coming" is the launch of OpenSky in just under two weeks!  I know it's gonna be good..good for me, good for you, good for the bloggy world in general. 

What's OpenSky ?  So glad you asked! It's a whole new way of doing business on the internet..one without pressure or come ons, where the items I feature in my store are hand-picked with my readers in mind, and  my readers can shop without ever having to leave " It's Really Only a Purple World".  I will have the ability to work with hundreds of suppliers to bring my readers the best of the best!

Whats even better is that in this partnership with OpenSky,  your purchases will arrive on-time, each  purchase will be guaranteed  and you have 365 days to return it if you’re unhappy for any reason. It's all good...I trust you!  How many places on the internet have been able to say that to you recently?

You can check them out on Facebook, take a look at their blog, or go directly to their website!

Yes Tony...you were so right!  Something IS Coming...and that something is OpenSky!


No comments: