Thursday, March 25, 2010


You guys already know I am a Tropicana Juicy Rewards Insider and I hope you have all registered with the program and started earning those valuable points!

As we are heading into my daughter Sarah's spring break from school and I know I am going to need activities to keep her occupied, I thought I would take a moment to look at some of the rewards offered in my area.

I live in Rockland County, New York - about 45 minutes outside Manhattan, on the New Jersey Border.  So although I have many areas to look in, I thought I would concentrate on offers that were no more then ten miles from my home.

I expected to find maybe five or ten offers, so imagine my suprise when I found 78 matches!!  All within ten miles!!  Now that is too cool!  These offers range from 2 for 1 admission to Boscobel House and Garden to  Buy one, get one free at Sport-A Rama ice skating center!  Not to mention offers for discounts on salon services, household services, and apparel!

Take a minute, register for the Tropicana Juicy Rewards Program and search for offers in your area.  What great things did YOU find?

Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review




No comments: