Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Journey As a "The View" Brand Ambassador Comes to an End But It Doesn't Mean I'm Going To Stop Loving This Show!
 
I wanted to let you, my dear readers, know that my time as a " The View" ambassador has come to an end!  It has been a blast both posting for you as well as networking with some of the other bloggers also working in this campaign.  I hope you enjoyed reading about what I had to say about "The View" and it's colorful hosts and interesting guests!
 
Keep watching the show and let me know if you have any feedback for the ABC Daytime Team.  I will have an opportunity to give some input later on this month and it is totally cool that they are listening!
 
Stay tuned for more exciting projects from your favorite purple blog!
 
Discloure: I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.
 


No comments: