Monday, March 08, 2010

Here we go with my weekly post letting you know about what to expect this week on " The View" and what I have to say about it!!


MONDAY, MARCH 8 – The day after the Oscars!! It Isn’t over till the co-hosts have spoken! Guest co-host Vanessa Williams (“ABC’s Ugly Betty”); Day of “Hot Topics”; co-host Sherri Shepherd will Skype live from Hollywood post-Academy Awards and share her Oscar experience; Chris Cuomo breaks down crimes in the headlines. First time musical guests – Lady Antebellum performs!




My Comments: As much as I can't wait to hear what Sherri has to say about The Oscars, I am also really excited to see and hear Lady Antebellum perform!




TUESDAY, MARCH 9 – Guests -Andy Garcia and his daughter Dominik Garcia-Lorido (“City Island”); Elissa Stein and Susan Kim (author, Flow: The Cultural Story of Menstruation).



My Comments:   I love Andy Garcia and am interested to see this interview with him and his daughter.




WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10 – Guests: Forest Whitaker (“Our Family Wedding”); Jesse Ventura (author, American Conspiracies).



My Comment: Forest Whitaker is an amazing actor and I have yet to see him deliver a less then stellar performance.  He strikes me as very serious and highly intellectual so this should be a very interesting interaction with our hosts!

THURSDAY, MARCH 11 – Sir Elton John will be sitting with the women at the table and partaking in “Hot Topics”; Guest - Eric McCormack (“Who Is Clark Rockefeller?”).



My Comment: Although I have seen Elton John perform on TV countless times, other then his statements about charity and fundraising I can't really recall seeing him just sit around and "chat".  I am hoping that this segment with him gives me a new perspective about the man outside his music.

FRIDAY, MARCH 12 – Co- Host Kate Gosselin is back and will join the women and the return of “The View: Fashion Friday” with designer Carolina Herrera.



My Comment: As a fan of another ABC show " Dancing with the Stars" I am so excited that she will be one of this season's stars!  Hopefully she will talk about her upcoming involvement with this great competition!
 
 
Don't take my word for it though...tune in, see for yourself, and talk about it!  Till next week!

Discloure: I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.


No comments: