Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Orange You So Happy I am a Tropicana Juicy Rewards Ambassador?

I don't know about you, but I have been drinking Tropicana Juices for as long as I can remember!  It is a product I buy on a regular basis for my house. 

What makes a great product even better is when I get rewarded by a company for doing something I was already doing.With that in mind I am happy to tell you about a new promotion where you can register with Tropicana Juicy Rewards. You can then bank points, based on Tropicana purchases, that can be redeemed for discounts on hundreds on goods and services easily searchable on the website!  How cool is that!

Even better if you register for the program right now you can use the code MOMCE-NTRAL to get a free point to start you off with!

I also suggest becoming a Facebook fan as well so you can keep up with any new promotions!
If ypu utilize Twitter, it might also be a good idea to become a Twitter follower of the program as well!

In the next few weeks you will see more posts about this great rewards program as well as my own experience redeeming rewards!  I can't wait to share what I find!

Orange YOU so happy you decided to join Tropicana Juicy Rewards!!!




Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.



No comments: