Sunday, March 14, 2010

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Classic and elegant this cheval mirror with its nostalgic oak finish is the perfect addition to and home. It brings home decor back to a more elegant design where woods were appreciated and furniture was hand crafted and appreciated. This beautiful design is lovely and a functional, and a must have...

You Can Always Count on CSN Stores!
By Wendy - It's Really Only a Purple World from Pomona, NY on 3/14/2010
5out of 5
Pros: Sturdy, Quality Design, Sharp Reflection, Attractive Design, Easy To Assemble
Best Uses: Getting Dressed, Perfect for Teenagers
Describe Yourself: Budget Shopper
I picked this for my teenager, Sarah, who is always looking in the mirror and she is thrilled! It is sturdy, attractive, and worth every penny!
It was easy to assemble and we used a little wood glue to make it strong enough to bear being used by Sarah ( who always is looking in the mirror!).  The color is even and rich and it is the start of my redecorating her room to reflect her changing needs.  The price was very competitive and the shipping was FREE!  I am planning to use the CSN Stores as my "go to" place for all my home needs! 

Disclosure: Although CSN Stores provided me this product for free it had no bearing on my review and/or opinion.




No comments: