Sunday, October 24, 2010


Seeing Pink: GlassesUSA.com Has A New Program To Support Breast Cancer Research And Needs Your Help!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Just about everyone I know has been affected by this horrible disease.  I have talked before about my friend Lisa, who battled it and survived thanks to early detection and good medical care.

EyeGlassesUSA is helping support Breast Cancer Awareness Month with a great program to donate $1 from every sale of eyeglasses on their site. 

They are also offering my readers a special discount code to get 15% off of any pair of prescription glasses as well.  Make sure to use " CancerAwareness" when ordering to obtain the discount.

"Like" their Facebook page to keep up with the latest deals and promotions here.

I spent some time on the site looking at frames to get an idea of what they offer.  Since we are talking about Breast Cancer Awareness what do you think of these glasses?

You can find them and tons of other styles as well!

Check it out!  Purple - my favorite color!

Stop paying outrageous prices for glasses and buy your glasses online instead!  Shop through GlassesUSA.com and help support the fight against Breast Cancer and save a ton of money at the sme time!


Disclosure: I was compensated for this post but all opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced by that compensation.


No comments: