Saturday, October 02, 2010


A Whole Lotta Clean in a Compact Machine
By madamerkf from Pomona, NY on 10/1/2010
4out of 5
Pros: Easy to Use, Easy to Assemble, Powerful/Good Suction, Easy To Empty
Cons: Heavy, Short hose
Best Uses: General Purpose, Hardwood Floors, Carpet
Describe Yourself: Frequent User
Primary use: Personal

Patented swivel casters provide effortless turning and give you more stability. This lightweight upright comes with Micro Fresh filtration to trap 99 percent of dust and allergens in your home. Bagless technology means you'll never have to buy another bag again. A long 25 ft power cord gives you the reach you need to clean every room in your house, and five-position height settings let you clean carpet and hard floors.

Features:

•Vacuum cleaner

•Bagless design

•Patented swivel casters

•Stretch hose

•Bright headlight

•Five position height adjustment

•Allergen filtration

•Extra wide cleaning path

•Included accessories:

•Extension wand

•Dusting brush

•Crevice tool

Specifications:

•Motor power: 12 Amp

•Learhoff ABL provides 2 years warranty on parts and motor

•Cord length: 300"




This is a great vacuum for general, all purpose cleaning. I love the swivel action, although I found it to be a bit on the heavy side.

I also found the hose to be a little bit too short to reach all the way to the ceiling in my house.

I was able to assemble this with the help of my 16 year old daughter in a matter of minutes.

I received a partial credit to purchase this vacuum for my participation in the CSN blogger program.


No comments: