Friday, October 01, 2010
Cards Direct: Getting Ready For The Holidays: A Giveaway!
I know. You look outside, see the sun shining brightly, and think, " Why is she talking about the holidays already?". Probably because if you are anything like me they have a tendency to sneak up on you when you least expect it and it really pays to get a jump on preparing as soon as possible.
That's where Cards Direct comes in to play. From Christmas Cards, to Holiday Cards, to Photo Cards the hardest thing will be making up your mind!
They also have baby announcements, birthday cards, and even moving announcements!
I really like what they have to say about who they are and what they believe in:
"CardsDirect was founded in 1998 and has grown into one of the most trusted resources for custom printed card and stationery products in the USA by putting our customers first. CardsDirect is not an internet business that avoids its customers by hiding their phone number and forcing you to deal with email and answering machines. If you need help, have a question, or have a problem, our toll free phone number and email address is easy to find on every single page of our website. We have a top notch customer support team that is ready to help."
They literally have over 2000 different designs to choose from so go ahead and take your time picking the perfect card from the comfort of your own home.
In order to help you, my dear readers, get a head start on your holiday preparations, Cards Direct is offering a $50 dollar gift certificate to use any way you wish on their site for up to 25 cards of your choice. Cool huh? So if you want to win, here's what you have to do:
(1) You MUST be a follower of my blog ( this will be verified)
Yep..that's it! I am making the mandatory entry as easy as I can! If you already follow me, just let me know.
But, if you want extra entries:
(2) Follow me on twitter
(3) Tweet about this giveaway ( leave one comment with a link to your tweet). You can tweet once a day for the duration of this giveaway and leave a separate comment for each tweet!
(4) Blog about this giveaway and leave me a comment with a link to your post and link back to this give-a-way post as well!
(5) Subscribe to my blog via email (use sign up on sidebar)
(6) Leave a comment on any post and let me know which post you left a comment on. This can include giveaway posts as well.
(7) "Like" Cards Direct on Facebook and post to their wall that I sent you! Leave me a comment that you did this!
Give-a-way to run until 11:59 pm EST on October 14, 2010. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Email will be sent to winner with a response needed within 72 hours of winning email with shipping information. If winner does not respond to email, an alternate winner will be chosen. Good only within the continental USA. Make sure you leave a contact email within your post or check to make sure that I can email you via your blogger profile.
Disclaimer: Cards Direct will provide me with a code the same as I am giving away to say thank you for working with them on this campaign. No other compensation will be received.
Posted by wendy wallach at 12:46 AM