Sunday, May 16, 2010



So by now you should have amassed some amount of points at the Juicy Rewards website and I wanted to clue you in to some new things to spend those points on!

Like sweepstakes; check out this great trip that you can win!

Out of This World Prize Package which  includes:

Two-day admission to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex


Discover KSC: Today & Tomorrow tour


Lunch with an Astronaut


Round trip coach air transportation


Hotel accommodations for 3 nights


Rental car for 4




What are you spending your points on?  Let me know!

Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.


No comments: