Monday, May 17, 2010



A Contest To Bring Moms and Children Together!

I know how lucky I am that my Mom, Judy, lives so close to me.  We, with my sister and daughter, are able to celebrate every holiday together and share each others ups and downs as they happen.  I can't imagine what life would be like if she and I lived far apart from each other.  There would be so many events that we would miss out on sharing; birthdays, holidays, weddings, even funerals.  The kinds of things that we rely on being with our families for.

Well, Proctor and Gamble have decided to do something to bring Moms and their children who are apart a little bit closer when it really matters.  They are sponsoring a contest over the next ten months where 15 Moms and their kids can be reunited when they need to be!

Here are the details:

How Someone Can Win a Thank You Mom Reunion:


Entrants must submit a 100 word essay describing why they’d like to be united with their mom.

Consumers vote for their favorite entries.

15 winners will be chosen every month through November.

Winners will also receive a portable digital video camera to capture their reunion and are encouraged to share the video on www.ThankYouMom.com.

If you live far away from your Mom, what a great way to surprise her!  Even if you live close enough to see your Mom on a regular basis you can still go and read the stories and vote for the ones that really, really touch you!


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Sounds like a great opportunity!

I'm stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, found you on blogflow! I am following! I love the layout of your blog~~~ Jilly
www.brycenbaby.blogspot.com