Wednesday, May 05, 2010

National Mom's Nite Out: the Ultimate Celebration of Motherhood

By now you hopefully have heard the bzzzz about " National Moms Nite Out", which is being celebrated all over the country tomorrow night, May 6, 2010!

I hope you take some time for yourself to join the festivities in person or online!  If you are worried about what to feed the kids for dinner, I suggest you keep it simple and order dinner from one of the major sponsors of this nationwide event, Pizza Hut!  Take a look at some of their current deals and save a few bucks at the same time!



So......how do you plan on celebrating National Mom's Nite Out this year?


Disclosure: Pizza Hut and BSM Media provided me with a Pizza Hut Gift Card to assist me with celebrating the evening.  However, I was under no obligation to post nor was this post inlfuenced by this gift.


No comments: