Thursday, May 06, 2010


5 Things On My " Honey - Do " List That Never Get Done!!

When the gals at TwitterMoms sent out a challenge to bloggers to create a Honey - Do List I looked around my house and smiled at the thought of narrowing it down to just five things!  I was further amused since in my family I am the "Honey" who "does" which is why I have so mamy things to choose from!

So, without further ado here is my list:


  1. Finish putting up the ceiling tile in the kitchen

  2. Clean up all the leaves from the fall

  3. Clean out the shed

  4. Re-Caulk the tub

  5. Re-place the restroom sink
And that's just to start!  Fortunately, I was also turned on to the website ServiceLive.com which hooks up people who need things done with the people who do them!

Time to start clearing the list!


I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and ServiceLive blogging program to be eligible to receive $100 in ServiceLive Bucks. For more information on how you can participate, click here .



1 comment:

michelle_ said...

good luck with the cleaning :)
hugs and kissess
glisters and blisters