Tuesday, October 20, 2009

An Update to My Post about the Demi Lovato/David Archuleta Concert

Wishing on a Blog......

Waaay back in August I had posted about my daughter's disappointment with the cancellation of the Demi Lovato/David Archuleta concert. It has been rescheduled for November 1, 2009 (it would have to be the day after Halloween, huh?). The same group consisting of me, my daughter Sarah, her friend Danielle, and my sister Jaymie are rearing to try it again! We made reservations to stay at a hotel and needless to say Sarah is starting to get excited!!!

Soooo...I figured I would put this out in the blog universe and try to create some good vibes. If anyone from the tour is listening, is there any way you could possibly arrange for some swag and/or a meet and greet for the girls? It would be a great way to up my mommy status with my daughter and I would love the chance to do something really special since she will be sixteen on November 22, a few weeks after the concert!

If you are listening out there, please contact me here or via my email at madamerkf at aol dot com.

What harm can a little wishing on a blog do?


No comments: