Monday, October 05, 2009






It Works! Body Wraps - Ultimate Body Applicator: My Review

A few weeks ago I responded to a post to sign up to do a review of It Works! Body Wraps. I was sent a single application waist wrap to try out.

This is a video that explains how to use this product: http://www.bodyapplicators.com/bestpractices/

What exactly is this product? Well, according to their website it is a 45 minute body slimming applicator that claims to:

-Detoxify, tighten, tone and firm where applied to skin
-Reduce the appearance of unsightly cellulite and skin slackening
-Not water loss
-No pain, bruising or surgery.

I found it relatively simple to use and I was able to lose about 1 1/2 inches from my abdomen over a three day period with no modification to my diet or (non-existent) exercise routine. It was a little messy so I would recommend finding a time when you can be in as few as clothes as possible for about 45 minutes. After applying the wrap, I actually felt my skin tingling and that feeling lasted for quite awhile after the application. I will note here that you will not lose weight with this product, only inches from your trouble area. This makes it a great on the spot product to use when you want to look your best.

This is a picture from the website to demonstrate a typical change in appearance after application of this product:



If you are interested in trying this ( and I suggest you try it for yourself...I welcome any follow up comments to this review) you can go to the It Works! website and place your order. They have a Loyal Customer program which allows you to save on multiple shipments. Information is provided if you are interested in starting your own business selling this as well as their other products.

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review but I was provided with a sample of the product at no cost.


No comments: