Tuesday, August 25, 2009



How I Singlehandedly Saved the World: Atlantic City and The Carnival of Wonders Magic Show Part Deux!

When last I left you, oh most loyal of blog readers, the Demi Lovato/David Archuleta concert that I was taking my daughter to had been abruptly " re-scheduled" for November 1. Sarah, her friend Danielle, and I decided to go anyway and make the best of it.

We went shopping at The Pier Shops at Caesars where I spent the afternoon buying Sarah clothes at shops like BCBG, Juicy Couture, and Victoria's Secret. She chose some nice tops at clearance prices at BCBG, perfume at Juicy's, and Pink lounge wear at Victoria's Secret.

After all that shopping, were we excited to see a really cool water show that is performed every hour!



Once I spent most of my mad money, the girls and I had dinner and then found out that my mom was able to get us tickets to that night's show, " A Carnival of Wonders". This show is appearing at the only hotel that our family stays at while in Atlantic City, Trump Plaza.

The show was fantastic. We had third row center seats, we each got a free beverage, and spent the show oohing , aahing, and laughing until our sides hurt!

That night we went to bed tired(but happy) and forgot about being disappointed just 24 hours before.

I think I have earned my mommy points this weekend, don't you?


No comments: