Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thank You, Ragu!

On May 8th, I celebrated the 2009 Mom's Night Out with the help of Ragu and my friends on Twitter.

Ragu generously provided the items for me to cook a simple dinner so that I could spend my time on Twitter tweeting for prizes with @momsniteout ( their twitter "handle" so to speak)

This is what they so generously provided:



I made dinner for my daughter Sarah and I, and then proceeded to Twitter. I tweeted my little heart out for hours, all the while enjoying my ability to be "out" even though I was really still "in". I want to tell you some things about Ragu Pasta Sauces that you might find interesting:

* Ragú® Old World Style® pasta sauces are now available in two new varieties, Sweet Tomato Basil and Margherita,
* Ragú pasta sauces offer nutritious, convenient and affordable meal ideas for busy families
* Ragú red sauces contain more than a full serving of vegetables in every half-cup of pasta sauce
* Visit www.Ragu.com for tasty recipes and nutrition, parenting and time-management tips from the Ragú Expert Panel

@Momsniteout was giving away a ton of prizes and I was sure I was going to win one, just one...

Alas, even though I tweeted my little heart out, I won nothing..zero..sigh

At least, thanks to Ragu, I still had leftovers...

If you are on Twitter, please consider following me there...my Twitter handle is @madamerkf


No comments: