This is called the Sequin Party Shawl and it is absolutely beautiful! Sequins and beading and a beautiful purple color to boot....great to dress up that simple summer outfit and it works as well with jeans and a tank as it does the classic black dress.
The Affordable Scarves website is actually more then just a collection of great accessories....it is also a primer with videos and tutorials and even history! Cool, huh?
To make it even better Affordable Scarves is giving you, my dear readers, the chance to own an Affordable Scarf of your very own! They are offering you a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to their site to buy anything you want!
If you want to win, however, here is what you have to do:
1) You MUST be a Google Friend Connect follower of my blog ( this will be verified)
(2) You MUST subscribe to the Affordable Scarves Blog via this link
BOTH (1) and (2) MUST be done for your initial entry! Leave me ONE comment stating that both items were completed
If you already subscribe to my blog please just let me know in that mandatory first comment as well.
If you want additional entries:
(3) Follow me on Twitter
(4) Tweet about this giveaway ( leave one comment with a link to your tweet)
(5) Subscribe to my site via Feedburner ( look on the side of my blog for the place to leave your email address)
(6) Blog about this giveaway and leave me a comment with a link to your post and link back to this give-a-way post as well!
(7) Follow Affordable Scarves on Twitter
(8) Like Affordable Scarves on Facebook and let them know you are there from It's Really Only a Purple World.
Give-a-way to run until 11:59 pm EST on July 5th, 2010. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Email will be sent to winner with a response needed within 72 hours of winning email with shipping information. If winner does not respond to email, an alternate winner will be chosen. Good only within the continental USA. Make sure you leave a contact email within your post or check to make sure that I can email you via your blogger profile.
Disclaimer: Affordable Scarves provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.