Wednesday, April 21, 2010


The she colors my day project began when a mother named Annette, dying of breast cancer, created a keepsake for the four daughters she was preparing to leave behind. Annette sent a c.d. of she and her daughters singing to her many friends and family. Unbeknown to Annette, her act of love would be the inspiration for her friend, Cristina Carlino, founder of Project Miracle and former CEO of philosophy, to ignite the she colors my day movement - a celebration of the never-ending bonds of mothers and daughters. The now worldwide she colors my day movement embarks upon a global journey to create for a cure. Inspired by a mother’s infinite love, this ever widening circle of caring will benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation and the Entertainment Industry Foundation’s /Women’s Cancer Research Group bio marker project.

You can help support this initiative by adding the The She Colors My Day pink crayon application to your Facebook page. The pink crayon can be virtually passed around on Facebook so we can all help to create for a cure. We hope you will take a moment to come color with us or to share in the gift of music with the ‘She Colors My Day‘ song, recorded by multi-grammy award winner, Amy Grant.

My Thanks to MomSelect for informing me about this initiative!


No comments: