Monday, December 20, 2010

Bordreaux's Butt Paste! Keeping Your Baby Dry!

This post brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

 

Yes, I realize this product has a name that can be used in endless jokes and limericks.  I think it is actually part of it's appeal.  And the baby on the front is too cute as well!

What is more important is that is really works to keep your baby dry and comfortable and prevent that terrible diaper rash that seems inevitable in the cold, wintry months.  I remember how much I struggled with that when Sarah was young and how I thought when I first heard about Boudreaux's Butt Paste and the problems that it solves so easily.

I really like that it is not greasy and that it has a pleasant scent; that is a big part of what sets this product apart from others in the same category.  This allows me to use Boudreaux's Butt Paste on my own skin when it gets chafed and raw. And not only on my butt either! The same ingredients that protect baby also protect me and that is just an added plus in my book.  How many other products can both you and your baby use?

Boudreaux's Butt Paste was  specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care.

Pediatrician recommended

  • Goes on and cleans off easily
  • Available in convenient sizes
  • Flip top cap (tubes)
  • Handy travel size
  • Pleasant scent

Skin protectant

  • 16% Zinc Oxide
  • Peruvian Balsam
  •  Treats diaper rash and soothes irritated skin

This stuff is actually that good!

 It is available for purchase online at Drugstore.com as well as a number of other retailers in your area. 

They also have this great sample offer going on now:

Send a 6x9 self addressed, stamped envelope ( with $1.39 postage) to:

 

Boudreaux's Butt Paste

1600 Brian Drive

Columbus, Indiana 47201 

 

With a name like " Butt Paste" you really can't go wrong!

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site



No comments: