Thursday, February 25, 2010


In my constant search to bring to you, my dear readers, the latest and greatest that the internet can offer I recently had the chance to check out the Chicstar website and I totally fell in love with the look and feel ( not to mention the prices) of the clothing!!!

Let me show you some of the items I really fell in love with:

First up is this really cool jacket that would look so good on me!


Plus-Size Lace-Up Ruffled Jacket

This jacket is fitted waist lace-back ruffled feature, button fastening and belt straps to cuffs, fully lined, the whole design shows your stature more slender.

Approx. length: 39.45 inches.

100% cotton; Machine wash.

Item # 37050

Retail Price $59.95



I also love the look of this dress, and although it does not come with the petticoat, I actually have one in my closet which will work just fine!





Belted Flared Dress

This dress is made of polyester/spandex blend fabric, roll collar, with a belt in the waist, little buttons in the cuff, the sleeves can be turned. The petticoat is not included.

Approx. length: 39 inches.

97% polyester / 3% spandex; Hand wash.

Item # 37060

Retail Price $43.95


This is a blouse I can just picture doing so many cool things with...I see a big chunky necklace to highlight the neckline, don't you?

Flounce Ruched Ruffle Wrap Belt Boho Shirt


Ruffled flounce neckline and hem, tie at waist for closure, flare cuffs, Made of stretch cotton.

Approx. length: 23.5".

95% cotton/5% spandex; machine wash.

Item # 32150

Retail Price $34.95

The Chicstar website also has lots of other clothes as well as a promotion where you can submit your own design and win some money!  All you frustrated fashion designers really need to check out the details!

Go ahead and check out Chicstar for yourself and let me know what you think!  Tell them It's Really Only a Purple World sent you!


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

very cool! I love the ruffled blouse and that is a killer price. I'm off to check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

wendy wallach said...

Isnt it a great website? Love the clothes!