Monday, September 14, 2009







A Bright Brilliant Smile is Worth a Thousand Words...

Let ARM & HAMMER SpinBrush ProClean Sonic and ARM & HAMMER Advance White Brilliant Sparkle toothpaste help you with that task right now!


Thanks to the PR people who work with Arm & Hammer I was able to receive a New ARM & Hammer SpinBrush ProClean Sonic toothbrush as well as the ARM & HAMMER Advance White Brilliant Sparkle toothpaste to review.

Starting with the Pro Clean Sonic toothbrush right from the start I loved the way that this toothbrush felt in my hands. It was lightweight, and had a comfort grip that worked. I love that not only the batteries but the head was replaceable, so it is green as well as cost effective. The brush head also has angled bristles which help to really clean not only your teeth but massage your gums at the same time.

The package illustrates what makes this brush different from others:

-16,000 precision micro-sweeps per second
-Dynamic fluid action which pushed water and toothpaste in between teeth for better cleaning
-Multi-angle Multi-Level Brushes.

Check out the Spinbrush website for more information.

When I tried the toothpaste I was surprised how intense the flavor really was. It felt smooth and refreshing on my teeth.

It has fluoride, baking soda, and peroxide and has been clinically proven to remove up to 5x more plaque in hard to reach places.

Overall, both products are great and I can't wait to see how white my teeth will be when the tube is gone.

Now, you my readers, have the opportunity to win a "Smile Essential” package — the ARM & HAMMER Advance White Toothpaste and Spinbrush Pro Clean Sonic (a $20 value!) Pretty cool! Time to make that smile shine!

This is what you have to do:

(1) Comment on something you learn from either website that I did not mention in this review ( www.spinbrush.com or www.myoralcare.com)

AND

(2) Be a follower of my blog ( this will be verified)

Contest to start from September 14, 2009 and end on September 30, 2009 at 11:59pm. USA only please. Winner be be picked via random.com and sent a winning email. Response to that email required within 72 hours or an alternate winner will be chosen. Once verified, winner will be posted on blog.

So stop waiting around and start working on that million dollar smile with the New ARM & Hammer SpinBrush ProClean Sonic toothbrush and ARM & HAMMER Advance White Brilliant Sparkle toothpaste!!!


3 comments:

Stitchin in the Sip said...

I went to the website. I read that the reason the bristles do not rotate the same way is that this would cause them to all lean one way. Also, they last longer.

Thanks!!!

ryspenc@yahoo.com

a fellow OLSer

Barbara Montag said...

Something I learned - I took their quiz, what kind of brusher are you.
And they recommended that I use the Spinbrush Pro Clean Sonic

Barbara Montag said...

I'm following your blog.
google friend connect