Friday, August 06, 2010




Taking Showers To a New Level: Waterpik Easy Select Handheld 5 Mode Shower Head!!!

How hot and sticky has it been in your part of the country this summer?  Here, in New York it has been somewhat miserable.  For me, nothing is better then that feeling I get after my "before-I-go-to-bed" shower.  It allows me to wash off the grit and the grime of my day and sleep feeling fresh and clean.

The Waterpik Easy Select Handheld 5 Mode Shower Head has added a whole new twist to that night-time shower!  Now, not only do I feel clean and fresh but there is a whole level of " I feel relaxed" that I am quickly becoming used to!

Check out how Waterpik describes my new favorite showerhead:

"Designed for those with discriminating taste who want to experience the ultimate in shower style and performance. All EasySelect products feature an in-handle spray mode selector, which makes selecting sprays easier than ever. Designed with OptiFLOW technology that increases water force up to 30% by optimizing water flow, so you feel refreshed and invigorated.




Key features: Spray Modes:


•5 " Round Shower Head


•Advanced OptiFLOW Technology


•Easy Clean Nozzles


•Removable Flow Regulator


•Limited Lifetime Warranty


•High/Low Concentrated Center Spray


•Circular Massage


•Power Spray / Pulsating Massage


•Misting


•Water Saver "

Yeah I know.....I had you with" Pulsating Massage".

I am thrilled that this was so easy to install.  My not-so-handy self had it working within minutes; a very important point for me!

It's really easy to switch settings too...there is a little thing-a-ma-bob on the handle that changes the setting with a quick and easy turn.  And it looks really sharp in my shower!  I love the brushed silver finish!

It is available, according to the Waterpick website, at Home Depot for $59.99.

Isn't it about time you felt wonderful too?

Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think.


Disclaimer:  I received no monetary compensation to write this post but I was provided with a free sample from MomSelect in order to write this review.  All opinions are my own.


No comments: